Today I’m grateful for:
- Early morning reminders that gratitude is always available to help rock me through confusion, sadness, or pain.
- Rest and slow starts and notes to self about patience and joy.
- A little boy’s hand to hold.
- Walks in the rain.
- Work outs that let me really burn off steam, push away darkness, and replace it with unfathomable amounts of light.
- The sound of legos being riffled through in the living room.
- Tea that tastes like roses and honey.
- Fall inspiration and creative surges that turn into art therapy and seasonal postcards.